YDL install troubles on a Mac 5400 PowerPC....any ideas?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 26 13:25:02 2004

Have you tried a text install?  IN the kernel arguments box, type,
without quotes, "install text" increase the ramdisk size as
previously suggested.   Then, this is the important part, sacrifice a
bucket of chicken to the Linux install gods.  Keep a second bucket
handy for the video setting gods.  Good luck.

Norberto