USB WiFi for 12" PowerBook?

Erik Winkler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 11:48:01 2004

I have used the Linksys USB device successfully with YellowDog.  The
D-Link USB adapter should also work, but I haven't tested it.  In
either case you will need the kernel source and the linux-wlan drivers
from http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/.  You must build the drivers
against the kernel source for the kernel version you are running.

Erik