Bastille linux and Red Hat equivalent to YDL

Steven J. Norton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 30 08:36:02 2004

Thanks for the suggestions. I did try to tell Bastille I was running RH8,
but then it got stuck on requiring either the perl-Curses or perl-Tk
modules. I haven't been able to find PPC versions of the RPMs for either of
these (except for Mandrake -- would it work?), and my own attempts to
compile either from source have been disastrous. Any ideas? Or should I just
give up? Thanks,

  -- Steve