Boot from Adaptec 2940U2B SCSI Card?

Brekke yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 30 21:22:01 2004

--B_3166201303_1175387

Hi,

I installed YDL 3.0 on a PM8600 with an Adaptec 2940U2B SCSI card.  The
installation went great.  YDL recognized the Adaptec card and loaded the
appropriate drivers.  Now when I try to boot from the disk attached to the
SCSI card YDL can=B9t find the partition.  How do I get the Adaptec drivers
loaded as part of the boot process?

Thanks,

Darin

--B_3166201303_1175387

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Boot from Adaptec 2940U2B SCSI Card?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Hi,<BR>
<BR>
I installed YDL 3.0 on a PM8600 with an Adaptec 2940U2B SCSI card. &nbsp;Th=
e installation went great. &nbsp;YDL recognized the Adaptec card and loaded =
the appropriate drivers. &nbsp;Now when I try to boot from the disk attached=
 to the SCSI card YDL can&#8217;t find the partition. &nbsp;How do I get the=
 Adaptec drivers loaded as part of the boot process?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Darin</SPAN></FONT>