iBook x config

nicole yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:34:35 -0400

If he finds something that works, please post about it.  I had the
2.6.6 kernel and have the "torn" affect you describe... compiling CVS
helped enough that my display is mostly useable. I have tried the
chipset id variable with no success.  Currently my display is useable
for about 5 - 10 minutes before headaches ensue from the "scrolling
line" effect.  I am trying to get this to work though at this point I
am ready to try another distribution.  I got my iBook in 11/03 so I
suspect I do not have the older Radeon chipset this works on.

nicole