Guilt trip

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 01:39:46 -0400

I've been happy with YDL ever since I discovered it back in the "2.x" days.

Even so, I may soon be forced to move to Debian to get ongoing support for my oldworld machines.  I understand the economics that have driven TerraSoft to drop support of OldWorld machines with YDL 4.0, but I hope they understand the economics that have driven me to stay with my old, but still fully functional, OldWorld powermac servers.

Rick