iBook x config

nicole yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:08:54 -0400

Thanks for the update.  I played around with XFree86 tonight and saw
the dependency issues you described in your last email.

I am trying to get a working configuration before Monday for something
I am working on.  I was thinking of paying for a YDL.net account to try
out 4.0.  Either that, or I am going to give Debian a shot until the
final release of 4.0 becomes available.  I am too tired to decide now
after 4 hours of playing around though.  Maybe I will try both and see
which I like better :-).

nicole