A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 21:26:53 +0200 (CEST)

seems like I just missed one of the most exciting weeks in the life of this
list...  this is just to add my approval, YDL, that you're going to keep it!

I think a forum is for a much larger community. I think the ydl users are
too small in number for a forum to work well. But the list has been fantastic
for me and it looks like it will stay that way for a long time...
I'm glad everyone raised their voice on this!

Richard

ps. concerning YDL 4 and Fedora - I have FC2 running on an intel machine
and I think it's fine. Quite close to bleeding edge, but not too close.
Plenty of nice improvements over RH8 and 9. I'm looking forward very much
to trying out YDL 4 on both my new and old world machines...