stupid question time

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:21:40 -0400

Mr. Brown:

Christopher Brown wrote:
> What is an alternative to Konqueror to browse the file system under
> Gnome? And yes, I mean GUI, I already know the terminal exists.

The default file browser for Gnome is called Nautilus. You should be
able to click on any of the desktop icons to bring up nautilus, or you
can type "nautilus &" from the terminal.

> Also, I have spare 8100 parts for anyone who wants them. They all work
> and are free,

... Must ... not ... get ... any ... more ... computer parts ...

:-)

I hope you find a good home for the parts.

Best wishes,
Clint