Mac G3 reboots during installation

Marc yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:42:45 +0200

The Blue White with rev A motherboard gives problems.

Solution: delete internal ide drives, and place a PCI-IDE
card.  I'll do this thursday, when I have one available.

I have a Firewire external disk, it won't boot either.
(would it work with USB???  Somebody told me
he recovers PCs with a usb stick....))

Installing OS X gives problems too...

Apple "solved" this by selling the BW with ... PCI-SCSI
cards....

BTW, where can one find Techtools Pro??

Marc