Fedora Core on Your iBook

nicole yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:29:56 -0400

> It's good to know that *someone* is not squeamish around here
> (personally, I am very much on the "squeamish, late adopter" side of
> the equation ;-) ).
>
> Please, by all means keep good notes and report back to this list!
>
> Best wishes,
> Clint

Heh... I don't have a healthy enough respect of messing up my system to
not try it.  Call it "not squeamish" or call it "foolish and ignorant",
or even "arrogance".  I have yet to mess up a system bad enough to lose
data since I am in computer forensics ... it's all in the semantics
:-). (But then again, I have seen systems messed up badly enough to
recognize the time to make a full backup pays off.)

I will definitely do my best to keep respectable notes to share.

nicole