Mac G3 reboots during installation

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
26 Aug 2004 22:47:11 -0400

Have you checked whether your keyboard keys are functioning properly;
are you sure no keys are either depressed, broken or something wedged
between the key switches?

Did you run TechTools Pro to test the ROM and other motherboard
components?  Of course, TechTools Pro works from the MacOS and acts like
a Mac App. but it tests Mac hardware well and thoroughly.

ALSO it could all be Anaconda's fault, but eliminate the possibility of
a Mac Hardware problem first....

Be well....