Fedora Core on Your iBook

Rene Salmon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:46:56 -0500

I guess you figured it out already sounds like you have a working system.
But for anyone else who is interested. After you boot from the install ISO
if you hit tab at the boot prompt you will not see anything listed but
"mac".  So all you do is type something like this.

boot: mac rescue

This will boot you into a shell so you can finish the install.

Also if you do not wish to install the yaboot loaded on to your harddrive
you can boot of the CD, get the boot prompt and then directly boot your
install manually.

boot: hd:9,/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.8-1.526

This is assuming your root partition "/" is partition 9 and you have the
kernel listed.

Rene

-