Webdownload lik "Webgrabber"

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:18:06 MST 2004

To follow up on that request (and top-post ;-):

Is there an app that you can programme to cycle through and download a
bunch of slight variations on an URL? I have about 5 years of monthly
weather data that I'm going to have to d/l for five different weather
stations and don't really cherish the thought of modifying 12x5x5 =
300 URLs.

Is wget the app for this (doesn't have to be a Linux only solution...
OS X would work for me too)?

Eric.