ClamAV in YDL?

David Wadson wadson at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 5 21:36:04 MST 2004

I'm using ClamAV along with SpamAssassin, Amavisd-New and Postfix on a
Power Mac 4400/200 running YDL3.0.1. Makes a fine mail proxy for our
Exchange 5.5 server which was getting killed by spam about 9 months
ago.  Never tried Sendmail at all though...eveything I read said it was
really complicated and Postfix was/is much easier.

Dave