YDL 4 post-install lockup on PB g4

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 11:13:20 MST 2004

Owen,

Glad to get your input...

If this is not what you recommend for a PMac with  nVidia GeForce2 MX
graphics:

[from /etc/X11/XF86config -- autogenerated]

        Section "Device"
                Identifier  "Card0"
                Driver      "nv"
                BoardName   "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"
        EndSection

What should I be using instead?

-Joseph

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco at comcast.net>