Kernel Updates...

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:48:26 MST 2004

Using 2.6.9-smp, as that seemed most accurate, on a 12" 1.2Ghz G4
iBook. Sleep seems to be working - although when I reopened the lid it
woke up and then promptly fell asleep again, needed a tap on the power
switch

However, modprobe is spitting out errors that go past too fast to
catch at boot - seems it didn't like the changing from dmasound_pmac
to snd-powermac in modprobe.conf. I probably typo'ed somewhere, I'll
have to check later.

Cian