External Display on YDL4 & iBook G4

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
Mon Dec 13 10:54:08 MST 2004

Has anybody gotten the external display to work on the iBook G4?
(mobility radeon 9200 card).  There have been reports of it working out
on the internet.  I've gotten it to the point of it working, but with a
messed-up color map (guessing the card runs out of vram) , or the
external display giving a really strange, blown up version of the
internal screen.

All I really need is for the external screen to work for a presentation.

Thanks.
--
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the
simplest one.