4.0 installed with ease! And now ...

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 13 13:00:01 MST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:49:36 -0600, Michael Coyle wrote:

> Beartooth wrote:
>> I feel naked without : Opera, Firefox...
>
> A nice build of Firefox can be had here:
>
> http://www.thecodefactory.org/mozilla/

Well, that's it, all right; but it's a tarball. I'll try it if I have to.
Anybody have any idea *when* it might appear in an rpm or for yum? (I'm on
ydl.net, though not using it successfully yet. I bought the big package,
with support. I figure I'll need it.)

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!