modem BUSY

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Dec 15 13:15:03 MST 2004

Wrong mailing list. The mailing list you want is at:
It appears this question has already been asked on that list multiple
times, but no answer has yet been provided. As the last time it was asked
was this week, an answer should be posted there within a couple of days.
You should subscribe to that list now so that you get the answer in your
e-mail when it comes.