Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:43:36 MST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:55:11 -0600, Ryan Nix <rnix at prometheon.net> wrote:
> Rafael:
>
> You're a moron.  Learn to speak "more gooder" engrish.

Ryan, I'll let your words speak for yourself.

> Nathan:  Comparing Ubuntu and Yellowdog to Nissan vs. Toyota doesn't
> wash because at least YDL and Ubuntu are both Linux/Gnome/KDE.

Perfectly valid. They're both car manufacturers (OS for e.g.), and
both Japanese (Linux for e.g.) and both run on petrol/gasoline (PPC
for e.g.... Ubuntu has the advantage that it also runs on diesel (i86
;-P)).

Come one everyone, get a grip please! YellowDogLinux does some things
well, and some things poorly. Ubuntu does some things well and some
things poorly. End of story.

Anyway, I'm glad that GMail stacks all these e-mails on top of each
other. I feel sorry for people who don't have thread-compatible
e-mailers ;-)

Eric.