Sorry Sorry Sorry

Nathan Cashion ldsnately at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 23:20:46 MST 2004

I really didn't mean to generate so much heated debate.
I agree with Chris and Owen.  Let's get back to the real purpose of the
lists.
Enough said.

Nately

From: Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh at mcgill.ca>
Subject: FROM LIST ADMIN - Re: Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

  Ok, this is really tiring. As list admin, I try to do as little as
possible in terms of 'policing', but this is starting to get out of
hand, and I would like to put this to rest.
Chris
(YDL-general List admin)