YDL on an eMAC Firewire Drive

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at glhemphill.net
Sat Dec 18 11:23:35 MST 2004

Just as an aside I'm running YDL4 on a TiPB and installed ubuntu on its
external FW drive with only one small problem - the yabin install
assumed the internal drive was the boot disk - everything else worked
out of the box. I still have'nt got YDL copied over to the external and
booting the way I used to have YDL 3 working - I had YDL 3.x booting
from five different firewire drives.

It would be really nice if yellowdog still had a working bugzilla which
could be used to report bug fixes - and even provide the patches if they
wanted them.  But I get the impression that yellowdog really doesn't
want the linux community involved in their distribution in any way.

	G++