YDL on an eMAC Firewire Drive

Phillip Soltan psoltan at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 19 08:40:25 MST 2004

Hi Bill,

I appreciate the link to the info about booting from a firewire drive.
Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me how I'm supposed to run pdisk without
having Linux already installed.  Is there some way to break out of
anaconda and run all the necessary programs from the bootable YDL-4.0
CD?

Thanks,

Phillip Soltan