YDL on an eMAC Firewire Drive

Phillip Soltan psoltan at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 20 22:00:11 MST 2004

I don't mind the 50 steps but I can't get past step 2.  I managed to
breakout of anaconda to a command line and tried loading the Firewire
modules (ieee1394, ohci1394, raw1394, sbp2).  When I do step 2 (cat
/proc/scsi/scsi) nothing is listed and the modules don't actually load.
  I have an eMac so I was wondering if I might have better luck using
the USB interface to connect to the external drive?

Thanks,

Phil