Flash player 7 for Mozilla

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 18:11:11 MST 2004

Hi Monkey:
If you check where you got the Flash from, that is if you check
Macromedia itself, you may find that they do not yet support a version
of Flash for PowerPC Linux systems.  Yes, there is Flash for Linux but
it is optimized to run on Intel, not PowerPC.  That is why it won't run
on Mozilla which is optimized to run on any architecture.

Sorry to ruin the Holidays...
You can always run it on your MacOS side though.
At least, that's something...