Contributing software to YDL

Geert Janssens geert.janssens3 at pandora.be
Wed Dec 22 06:14:22 MST 2004

 From time to time,

I need a package on my system that I can't find in the YDL or FreshRPMS
yum repositories. Those I then build myself, and since I try to keep a
consistent system, I usually make RPMs of what I've built.

In other distro's like Mandrake, I have noticed there usually is
something like a contrib repository, with user contributions.

Does something similar exist for YDL ? I mean is there a place I can
upload the RPM's I've built so other YDL users can use them too ?

Geert Jan