YDL 4.0 on G3 B&W (yosemite)

Oldmoose yellowdog at oldmoose.com
Fri Dec 24 20:51:37 MST 2004

OK, so no sooner do I send this message but I see this posting on another message board when tracking down the "no disk in drive" message:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2004-May/3781.html

It seems that Yellowdog didn't like the zip drive I have connected.  I unplugged the cable from the back and the system booted straight up.  I'm going to try reinstalling tomorrow with normal sized partitions and see how that goes.

Is there not support for zip drives in yellowdog?

--glen