A present for you all... GPL Flash Plugin!

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 09:40:05 MST 2004

Linc,

Let's look at mozilla.

* unzip the plugin and place it into /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

* set the permissions to 755

	-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 364946 Dec 24 20:18 npflash.so

* exit mozilla

* in your home directory remove
	~/.mozilla/pluginreg.dat [it will be regenerated]

* fire up mozilla

* check about plugins.

Here is what I see...

        Shockwave Flash

                File name: npflash.so
                Flash Movie player Version 0.4.10 compatible with
                Shockwave Flash 4.0

                Shockwave is a trademark of Macromedia®

                Author : Olivier Debon

        MIME Type