2.6.10?

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 25 11:15:58 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 12:50, Cian Duffy wrote:
> OK I'm now up on 2.6.10. No sleep support, and my mouse button
> emulation is still broken, but OSS apps like RealPlayer can now output
> sound. I'll try to apply the sleep patch later.
>
> Cian at TabletPC

We're synchronized :-). Im just done building 2.6.10 out of
<ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.10.tar.gz>.
I got shaking, blurry and out-of-sync boot messages from about an inches
from the left (first inch is just right) and its getting worst the
farther to the right the lines goes. tty are nowhere to be found. I
can't say if ALSA is really working nw becasue I messed didnt 'make
modules_install' there was no such target anyway.

I driving back to 2.6.9. C-U-Later :_