J2RE 1.4.2 for YDL 3.0.1 or linuxppc ?

Jim Hart jhart at bates.edu
Sun Dec 26 06:36:43 MST 2004

The problem with the solutions suggested so far is they don't provide a
Java plug-in for Mozilla or Firefox. They run Java applications just
fine. I run Netbeans on my YDL 3.01 system. But, they won't run Java
applets in a web browser. There doesn't seem to be any solution for
this in Linux PPC. I wish there were.

jh