Power Book - Wallstreet G3 - PC CARD Support ?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 5 07:22:01 2004

http://www.stimuli.ca/linux/

The above link is to a webpage with config files for the Wallstreet.

HTH Good luck!!
--- mwnewman@math.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> dan,
>
> i have nothing useful to tell you, but i would also be interested
> in
> whatever replies you might get. i have an ACG USB port PCMCIA card
> that i
> would eventually like to get working with my G3 wallstreet, just
> haven't
> had the time yet.
>
> mike
>

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Dan Kahmann wrote:
> > I have still not been able to get this macally USB port / PC Card
> > work - if anyone has my config, could they please send me the
> > appropriate configuration ??
> >
> > thanks !
> >

> > Dan Kahmann
> > dkah197@earthlink.net
> > Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar