adsl internet

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Feb 8 09:14:01 2004

Mr. Jegorovas:

LEONIDAS JEGOROVAS <zydas AT tiscali DOT co DOT uk>
wrote:
> Could you tell me how I could check the username and
> password which the dsl is using?

I was asked those questions during the
"/sbin/adsl-setup" step (if I recall correctly).

> I am connected directly to the dsl modem (no router
> or hub). The Network Control Panel says that the
> ethernet card is "OK", and I am pretty sure my
> ethernet cable is good as well.

Good -- it sounds as if you are very, very close. Can
you connect using another computer running the regular
Macintosh OS (OS 9 or OS X) or (blecch!) Windows?

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald
AT sbcglobal DOT net>