kernel headers

bruno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 13:48:01 2004

hi

i'm trying to install mol on my 12" PB; it asked me to
recompile the kmods, which i did (without an error
message), but it still won't work; it keeps telling me
that no kmods for this kernel (2.4.22-2f)

when i type startmol --list, it tells me that the
following kmod is installed: 2.4.22-2f... clearly not
the one it needs;

any help on this would greatly appreciated.. if this
question has already been answered, i'm sorry to ask
it again (couldn't find the answer in the archives),
i've been fiddling with this the whole day..

thanks
/bruno