which download manager

LEONIDAS JEGOROVAS yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 24 09:24:01 2004

Thanks for suggestion, but I really prefer graphic download manager, which
would be faster then incorporated in to Mozilla and to use with KDE . I
found one - "caitoo", but seriously struggling to install it - because it
requires:
'kdesupport'
'libkdecore.so.2'
'libkdeui.so.2'
'libkfile.so.2'
'libkfm.so.2'
'libmediatool.so.2'
'libqt.so.1'
'libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3'
Some of them like : 'libstdc++'; -I have already but I couldn't find to
download :
'libqt.so.1; libc6.1-2.so.3; libmediatool.so.2; libkfm.so.2; libkfile.so.2;
libkdeui.so.2; libkdecore.so.2.'
Downloaded and tried install 'kdesupport-2.1.-2a' but it refuses install
saying that file-  l'ibmimelib.so.1.0.1' from that package conflicts with
file from package 'kdenetwork-3.1-2a .
Any useful help would be appreciate. Thanks.

With respect
Leonidas Jegorovas