MOL No longer boots after applying the MOL Extentions.

Donald L. Gover yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 25 11:31:01 2004

In the catagory of if it's not one thing it's another. I FINALLY got mol
to boot on my system and it was working fine. I saw on the desktop a
folder containing a package to install that would give me sound and
network support. I installed it with out any problems and when I went to
reboot the OS X partiton it would no longer boot and there's a message at
the bottom of the mol listing that says the following:

Instruction Point Not in ROM/RAM (nip FFF00800 nip_phys FFF00800)

and that's all she wrote. This is a clean install of OS X 10.2 all that
was added to it was the updates to get it to 10.2.8 from apple. Anyone
seen this? Also dose anyone know what files this package added so I can
just remove them to see if it again will boot for me? Thanks so much

   Don...