YDL in Mac OS X Hints today

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 27 13:10:02 2004

I've often found that people just dom't want to be bothered by
learning curves.  Honestly, how could Linux not fit ANY of your
needs?  Even YDL - on my 6500/250 128MB ram - which is behind other
distros in rpms of popular programs <--- my opinion; is capable of
doing a lot more than Win XP on a 2ghz computer.  I know Mac OSX is
based on FreeBSD and is awesome.  But Linux ROX!  Except for work, I
can't imagine using any other OS.