YDL 3.01 on Second partition?

Tony Clark yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 1 21:11:00 2004

Excellent; I followed the instructions and deleted the second
partition.  After a bit of fiddling to make it boot from the CD again,
I successfully installed YDL on the old 10GB partition by using the
'use free space' option.  The only remaining issue is that yaboot
didn't have the MacOSX partition in its config, so to boot back into
OSX I had to use the startup DVD which has probably trashed the yaboot
in firmware.  As I know nothing (yet) of YDL, can someone please point
me at how I'd configure yaboot to see the OSX partition and then how I
might re-flash with the yaboot config?

Many thanks,

Tony