installing YDL vs NetBSD

admin@datazap.net yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 1 22:04:00 2004

Hi,

The computer that I am trying to install it on is a G3 Blue & White. From
what I have read it is a new world machine. I was able to find some docs
on the how to find the correct path to the CD, but this didn't help me.
However, I was able to find this infomation with the instruction from the
NetBSD site, but I can't find any docs on what to do with this info now
that I have it. How do I tell yaboot where to find its config file? It
looks like this could be done from the boot prompt. I just can't find any
docs that tell me how.

Thanks,
Al