2 problems

Krischan Keitsch yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 6 01:35:02 2004

Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2004 22:58 schrieb Fra:
> Hi all i've got 2 problems:
>
> 1) each time that i mount my mac disk under linux i got an error message
> that say this:
> warning this partitions was not corrently unmounted so it will be mount
> in read-only. it safe to run fsck.hfsplus

Hello Fra

You probably run mol while you try to mount your mac-volume. Just close your
mol session and you should be able to mount your hfsplus drive.
If you are not running mol and you get this message, well, I can't help!

Chan

(oh, if you rum mol and still want to transfer files to the hfsplus partition
without shuting down mol, think about seting up a virtual network. Since mol
uses the 192.168.2.2 for the mac os within mol you can transfer files via scp
or setup an ftp server or use the fish-protocol from the konqueror. It is
very slow but it works for me!)