mount osx partition

miKeL a.k.a.mc2 yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 6 21:23:01 2004

yes, I do it but on /osx I get only some bizarre links...

are you tryied it? it runs?        then :'(

i'm on ydl 3.01......

thnx for your reply, i will think about this

On dc, 2004-01-07 at 01:45, Harvey Ussery wrote:
> miKeL a.k.a.mc2 wrote:
>=20
> > mount /dev/hda9 /osx -t hfs
> >
> > don't run. only show some abnormal links
> >
> > how to see the mac osx partition?
>=20
> Did you first make a directory to mount the partition to? You will have=20
> to adjust the following to your own layout, but try:
>=20
> (1) (As root):   mkdir   /mnt/macosx <enter>
> (2) (Still as root):   mount   /dev/hda9   /mnt/macosx   -thfs <enter>
>=20
> Note that I have exaggerated where the <spaces> go--you only type one=20
> <space>. =20
>=20
> Hope that helps.    --Harvey
>=20
>=20
> >

>=20
>=20
> Juega con Ventura24.es, lotera inteligente y multiplica tus
> posibilidades!! http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.ventura

>>> astalavista /miKeL a.k.a.mc2
=BB Human knowledge belongs to the world

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ˇte vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic