Eclipse build.

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 14 18:53:01 2004

Hey All,

I have a working build of the Eclipse IDE (2.1.2) with GTK using the
Blackdown j2sdk1.3.1.

Since it took me so long to get it working on PPC, I offer it to anyone
interested.

I've never made an rpm before (and don't have time to learn now) so I've
just packaged the whole build dir with sources (which is where I run it
from anyway). I've also included the startup scripts and the config
files that come with the Mandrake i686 package.

It's setup on a pretty stock version of YDL 3.0.1, but should run in
Mandrake.

So, let me know if there is any interest in this and if so of a location
to where I might drop it for public access.

Ray Auge