Eclipse, Hacked and working, WooHoo

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 15 21:32:01 2004

Hey Thomas,

I'd mail it to ya, but this baby is 50 MB. So, I think that I'll put it
on my site for a couple days 'till I get confirmation that you got it.
Then I'll take it down. I don't have good bandwidth (just a DSL
connection) so I don't want to leave it there.

ftp://www.doublebite.com/pub/linux/eclipse-2.1.2-PPC-SRCBIN.tar.gz

Good luck.

Ray Auge