yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1238 - 12 msgs

Dean Takemori yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 16 12:25:02 2004

Have you tried the (S)RPM's in the contrib directory on yellowdog's ftp
site?

The SRPMs for RedHat won't build or work due to platform differences,
and
Paul Herman's autoconfig/endian patch
<http://www.frenchfries.net/paul/tripwire>
misbuild unless you pass -fno-strict-aliasing to the compiler.

If the 2.3.1-20030919 RPMs from YDL/contrib don't work for you let me
know exactly what the problem is and I'll try to take a look to see what
the problem may be

-dean takemori