No display with YDL 3.0 on Starmax 3000

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 20 10:04:01 2004

What init level are you booting into?  What are your BootX options?
When you initially installed it, did the video work fine under the
install?  Or did you do a text install?  What video card are you
running?

Try checking "no video driver" in BootX in the kernel arguments type
"init level 3" if this completes, login as root then Run Xautoconfig
and see if that fixes your video problem