Powerbook G4 17" and YDL fixed!

Justin Mack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 20 23:13:01 2004

All right, I think I have everything set up similar to what Mike had
and I do believe I am making progress.  The only problem now is that
when I try to start X, I get an error back that no screens were found.
More specifically the error is that the module "radeon" can't be found.
  I thought I had transfered over the drivers correctly, but I may have
messed up.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

Justin