neverwinter nights stand alone server error update

Harold Shanafield yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 12:14:01 2004

I started a thread in their linux server forum about
the error and specifically asked them if it might be
possible to a get a different architecture
compilation.  I got a pretty specific response to the
negative.  I guess they probably have some hangup
about extra work, support, etc.  But maybe if our good
buddy and guardian angel, Mr. Dan Burcaw sent them an
email, we might get some traction.  You guys are all
buddies, right?

harold