Windows Managers

Jason DeVita yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 23 09:20:02 2004

Oh, this is fun.  We all get to expound on the virtues of our favorite WM.

I use CTWM.  It's a lot like TWM, but with multiple desktops and all sorts
of other nice features.  It's not the prettiest WM out there, but it's
fast and (almost) infinitely configurable.  It's really great if you like
to make lots of keyboard shortcuts, so that you don't have to keep
reaching for the mouse.  It's not the WM to use if you like to have a nice
easy to use WM right out of the box.

http://ctwm.free.lp.se/

-J