Windows Managers

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 23 19:56:01 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 17:26, Clinton MacDonald wrote:
> Norberto:
>
> Norberto Quintanar <nquintanar AT yahoo DOT com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks to everyone who repiled on and off list.
> > I decided to go to with Fluxbox.
>
> We expect a full blow-by-blow report of your
> experiences for the List!
>
> Best wishes,
> Clint

I am also trying to install Fluxbox from source in my machine. So far,
<./configure --enable-kde> then <make> then <make install> stuff seem to
have gone right except for this error :"configure: WARNING: `missing'
script is too old or missing". (snip) Now I need to figure out how to
launch it. I want Fluxbox to show up on the Graphical Greeter's
"Session" dialog box, as a button beside GNOME/KDE/WindowMaker....

Is the default Graphical Greeter kdm, gdm or xdm???? What and how to do
the appropriate changes?

-thx, Andrew