[Fwd: Dear Tech Support:]

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 27 14:18:01 2004

--------------010907040301010608060902

Thanks Jules for sending this to me.  At first, I thought it was at
first in the "sad, but true" category and then figured it was more so in
the "funny that it is true" category.  Who knows, the way some people
are there is a help-list in dire need of this information. It may just
be that Husband 1.0 may be in need of hearing from the latest
incarnation of Satan and Hellraiser III and get a visit from the
Cenobites!  Although by the time Satan is done with his system he might
just yield to the obedient puppy within and treat the Divine Female who
deigns to live with him as the Goddess she is.

By then, he'll be a fine example for others on how NOT to behave.

--------------010907040301010608060902
 filename="Dear Tech Support:"